How to Enrol
All students wishing to enrol at Penrith Anglican College will need to complete an Application for Student Enrolment form, which is available from our Registrar, Mrs Hazel Salmon or by clicking here. Prospective students are invited to tour the school facilities. Tours will be conducted during the mornings of school terms and can be arranged with the College Registrar, Mrs Hazel Salmon.
An offer of a place at Penrith Anglican College will only be made when a student and the student’s parents/guardians have been interviewed by the Headmaster (or his delegate). The Headmaster has total discretion as to whether a place will be offered. In general the following criteria will be used to determine the priority order in which students will be interviewed:
- Children of Penrith Anglican College staff members
- Children of Clergy and Full-time Christian ministry workers
- Siblings of children who are at or have completed their Upper Senior school at the College AND have been enrolled into Kindergarten for any future years before 31st December, 2012
- Children entering from the Penrith Anglican College Pre-K classes
- Siblings of children who are at or have completed their Upper Senior school at the College *
- Children of past Penrith Anglican College students *
- Scholarship winners in Years 7 and 11
- Date of receipt of application form
* This criteria will only be accepted for priority entry if the child has been enrolled at least by the first day of Term 1 the year before the year of entry. In some circumstances the Headmaster may select students for interview on the basis of other criteria if he believes it is appropriate to do so.