College lockers are available for annual hire to students in Year 7 to 12. It is not compulsory for students to hire a locker however the option is available should you wish to take it up. Lockers are hired on a ‘first come, first served basis’ and are for individual hire, no sharing.
To secure your Locker please pay via the Trybooking link below.
For enquiries regarding Locker Hire please contact the College office on 4736 8100 or at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions of Penrith Anglican College Locker Hire;
- Lockers are available for hire to students in years 7 – 12 only. Locker hire is not compulsory
- Annual Locker hire fee is $40 (yrs 7-11) & $30 (yr 12)
- Lockers are hired on a ‘first in first served’ basis
- Lockers are NOT to be shared or swapped
- Students must provide a lock (with key) approximately 3.5 x 3.5cm in size. Combination locks are not acceptable
- At the end of each term lockers must be emptied and the door left open. Lockers left locked during the holidays will have the lock cut off and the contents of the locker removed.
- Perishable items must not be left in lockers i.e.: No Food or Drink items in lockers
- Lockers must not be damaged/written on/or marked in any way
- Lockers must not have any items attached to them inside or outside
- Lockers must not be accessed by students between periods or other out of bounds times.
- The Headmaster reserves the right to cancel any student’s locker hire at any time with hire fee forfeited.
Should you have any questions please contact the College office on 4736 8100.