Parent Teacher Interviews
Tell Us About Your Child Interviews
Tell us about your Child Parent Interviews for Primary (Pre K – Year 6) will be held on
- Monday 13 February 2017
- Session 1: 3.30 pm to 5.50 pm
- Session 2: 6.30 pm to 8.20 pm
Bookings can be made via the Parent-Teacher Interviews (PTO) portal link below.
Online bookings will open from 7.00 am on Wednesday 8 February 2017 and can be made or changed until 12.00 midday on the day of the interview.
Your PIN and login details will be emailed to you. Please contact the College on (02) 4736 8100
Keep in Mind
- You will be using the PIN number that was emailed to you in Term 1. Another PIN will NOT be sent out. If you lose your login details please ring the College on (02) 4736 8100 and it will be reissued over the phone.
- When you log on, the system will only display bookings for your child or children. Bookings are made for individual parents or guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents or guardians wish to attend a single interview time slot, one should make the booking and then both can attend.
- Interview time slots are limited. The earlier you can book, the more options you will have.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a timeslot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this timeslot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
The College is using an online service for the booking of these interviews. The College will only disclose student names, teacher names and parent names and email addresses to the service provider. The information is provided to the service provider in an encrypted and secure manner and will only be used to arrange the booking of these parent-teacher interviews. If you have any queries about this matter please contact the College.
Bookings can be made from 9 pm on Thursday 1 September 2016.