Pre-K 2018 Open Morning, Tuesday 29 August
Headmaster’s College Tours
PACED 2017 – Years 1-6
2018 Term Dates
Enrolling Now for Year 7 2018
PACED 2017 – Years 1-6
Penrith Anglican College is holding their annual Enrichment Day (PACED) again at the College on Saturday 16 September 2017. If you have received an information pack and invitation from your school you can download the application form here – PACED application form, to nominate and register for your course.
Saturday 16 September
Penrith Anglican College 338-356 Wentworth Road, Orchard Hills.
9am to 3pm
- Children will have the opportunity to attend one course on the day. Children may only nominate courses that correspond with the year level they are in at school.
- Accelerated Students: If a student is accelerated for a certain subject/s they may select a course that is designed for that year level, e.g. a Year 4 student who is accelerated to Year 5 Mathematics may choose a Mathematics course designed for Year 5.See the Course Information Brochure for offered courses.
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form. Please use a separate application form for each child. Please also complete an Image Permission form if you don’t wish your child to be photographed for promotional purposes.
– Application form
– Opt-Out Image Permission Form
- Ensure you have made your payment via Trybooking (see below for further details).
- Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be received by Friday 11 August 2017
- Late applications will only be accepted where places are available.
- Confirmation letters will be emailed by Friday 8 September 2017
Will my child receive a place?
- Places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis
- We will attempt wherever possible to students in their first choice, but they may be placed in any course they have nominated, so please choose carefully.
- Cost for the day is $68.00. Payment will need to be made through Trybooking.com. Go to the try booking link here.
Try booking Payments
- This covers tuition, equipment and associated costs. Refunds, minus an administration fee of $15 will be available before Friday, 2nd September. After this date no refunds can be issued unless a medical certificate is received
- All enquires can be forwarded to Miss Alicia Brace at email@example.com